|
... T.T Today the last day of course in Ngee Ann Poly le! Sad!!! I will miss the Tea Break de =_="' Haha,joking larh... I will also sure miss the days being a "part time" student in Ngee Ann poly. I love the place. And will always remember the happy memorise,the fun time,the knowledge,the food :P !!!In this lesson i learn a lots of things...knowledge! Although my whole march holiday will just gone like this,however i felt that i have "earn" a lot... Because in this whole march holiday i gain a lot of knowledge. I love business course, my dream is to open a small business e.g. cafe? And because through this course i get a chance to open a "dream shop" :D Through this course i get a chance to open a shop...gain knowledge...laugh a lot... etc. 5 days will just be gone like that?! Feel like time passes very fast...school is going to re-open le!!! o.o In this course, not only getting a chance to see the school,learning things, eating delicious food :P BUT! also to get a chance of experience how is poly students life like. :) I really do enjoy the days in Ngee Ann poly,although a bit tired but i have also gain things. I got lose of my time [holiday] but at the same time i gained more than what i lose! :D Hmm...let's talk about today then...erm sorry to correct! Should be i talk u [viewer] listen/see :D Just finish my presentation on Walt's problem.Oh my god! Mr tan want us to take lots, so unluckily, my group was the 1st one to present...Suddenly i was like feeling so cold so scared! But after what my group member said... "nevermind marh,the 1st" I try to keep calm, and continue my preparation for the presentation. Not long,it was the time to present our project. 0.0 so scary! Because of scare-fulness we are like presenting very fast... ... But although everytime when presentation i will be very anxious but after presenting i feel very happy!Because i overcome my fear one time again! :) Hope that i can get in to Ngee Ann poly after i graduate from secondary school and continue to my dream, business studies/accountant. I think that's all for today's "story" Bye~
Blogged @ 3/19/2010 11:31:00 AM |
|